SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a well established, exciting and gorwing business based in Mansfield. This role will be permenant and based from the office with some flexibility to work from home. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Allocating costs to jobs and creating sales invoices to Clients
- Checking and questioning costs and margins on jobs
- Producing financial data
- Monitoring and maintain healthy cash flow
- Raise a high volume of sales and purchase invoices
- General administration duties and project work to assist the commercial team leaders
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills and have a solid knowledge of Microsoft systems, particularly Excel. You should also have good written and oral communication skills, as you will be liaising with various people around the business and also speaking directly to Clients. You must have great attention to detail as accuracy is vital. In addition you will have the ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work on your own initiative largely unsupervised. A good understanding of systems and financial / commercial awareness are desirable although not essential. You must demonstrate advanced Excel skills.
This role is great for someone looking to progress and grow with the business.