Management Accounts Assistant
SF Group are currently supporting a Coventry based business in the recruitment of a Management Accounts Assistant. Working within a £100 million turnover business, this is a brand new role due to exceptional growth within the business.
The role will suit an individual with 2-3 years within an accounts assistant role, seeking the next step in their career. The role will offer ACCA/CIMA study support and will offer further development in assisting with management accounts, VAT, balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger journals.
The key duties will be:
- On time supplier payment runs
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with foreign currency transactions
- Accounting for imports
- Assisting with VAT
- Income allocation
- Problem resolution
- General ledger journals
- Assisting with month end routines
- Helping process company credit card business claims
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts to strict deadlines
The role would suit a positive and adaptable team player, with an eye for detail, who is passionate about finance and wants to make a valuable contribution to this busy team as we look to grow into the future.
If this role is of interest, please apply today