ACA First Time Mover Opportunity- Group Accountant
The Group Accountant will work closely with the Group Finance Controller and Group Finance Director to provide the Board of Directors with high quality financial information to drive strategic decision making.
This information will primarily focus on improved weekly and monthly Management Information, but will also consist of one-off projects around process improvements, ERP implementations and acquisitions/expansion activities.
A well established manufacturing business that has developed into a solutions based company, delivering quality products to a host of industry leading organisations, supplying components to a wide range of sectors including automotive, power generation, retail and developing green industry technologies.
- Preparation of the weekly reporting for the Group, including;
- Sales and profit variance reporting by site
- Cashflow and liquidity reporting including 13 week cashflows
- Preparation of the monthly reporting for the Group;
- Collating the monthly MI information from the individual companies in the Group
- Analytical review of that information to provide data on key variances
- Preparing the consolidation pack for the Group
- Developing and monitoring the preparation and reporting of financial and operational dashboards for circulation around the Group team, including;
- KPI analysis
- Actual versus forecast
- Margin / customer sales analysis
- Assisting with continuous improvement activities that are being developed by the Group Finance team and the Board. These activities are key to the strategic growth plans for the Group.
- Assisting with acquisition and expansion activities as they arise. These include refinancing, acquiring additional subsidiaries, new site opening and expansions.
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Excellent Excel skills
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high level of organisation
- Experience in accounting systems such as Pegasus and Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Some M&A or transactional experience preferred
- Experience in business analysis would be an advantage
Competitive salary and benefits.
Genuine opportunity to progress within the business as there will be future growth.