Interim Finance Director, 3-5 days per week
Interim Finance Director, 3-5 days per week, Warrington (3-4 months)
Our Client is a Warrington based Charity who is looking for an Interim Finance Director to provide temporary cover while they seek a permanent Finance & Operations Director. Reporting to the Chief Executive and the Trustees your role will entail:
- Day to day responsibility for charity finances including budget control, banking arrangements and investments.
- Lead responsibility for the management Group Finance and Administration team.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer with the financial management of the charity and work with the Board of Trustees.
- Contribute to Operational Management Teams and ensure the Charity maintains good financial systems and support service development.
- Contribute to the Charity's Strategic Business Planning Process and support Operation Directors with Service Development.
- Work with the Organisation's auditors and provide the annual financial report on the Organisation's finances in accordance with the statement of recommended practice (SORP).
- Lead, motivate, develop and manage the finance team and ensure anyone in the team receives adequate support
The successful candidate will embrace and reflect the values upheld by the charity and will also have the following experience:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Flexible outlook
- Skilled in a range of finance and office IT systems.
- Hands on in approach and will have gained well-rounded experience while working within small or medium organisations
- Experience of the charity sector would be an advantage
The charity requires someone to start at the beginning of October therefore applicants should be available at short notice.