Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant required for a fantastic service business based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Accountant looking to take the next step in their career. This is a fantastic, commercial role reporting directly to the Financial Controller maintaining effective accounts production and financial control.
- Ensure timely completion of all accounting entries at month end.
- Production of margin report at month end and ensuring sales/cost of sales are properly accounted for.
- WiP Valuation complex and time consuming - working with >100,000 rows of data and >700 rules to be manually manipulated
- Preparation of monthly management accounting packs and balance sheet reconciliations per month end reporting deadlines.
- To assist commercial and operational managers across the business to promote efficiency and apply challenge where necessary.
- Supporting on going systems enhancements and processes.
- Assist with the statutory audit process and liaise with external auditors.
- Assist/ review VAT returns and IFG Funding month end reconciliations.
- Continuously strive to improve processes and participate in adhoc projects
- Coach and mentor team
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.