Group Financial Reporting Manager
AML Consultancy are proud to be working alongside a large, Multi-Site Retail business based in Lancashire in their search for a Group Financial Reporting Manager.
- Developing consistent and accurate financial reporting for the Group.
- Leading the production of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly reporting to investors
- Annual financial statements for the Group.
This role will ensure data accuracy within the consolidation process for the Group and ensuring that models and processes are robust and continually reviewed for improvement.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent), several years post qualification industry experience
- Prior experience in Group Finance team
- Experience of consolidation and external reporting
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment and to get into detail where needed
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines on a timely basis
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Helpful to have experience of SAP
There is a structured career path for internal development which has been demonstrated on several occasions and which has led to new employees being rewarded well. If you feel that you have the necessary skills and a resilient and driven character, then please apply directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description and for a further insight into the business and its plans
Apply for Group Financial Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly