Interim Supply Chain Finance Operations Accountant (6-9 months)
£45,000 to £50,000
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment, recruiting on behalf of a leading niche supplier of market leading products. The business has a successful history delivering beyond customer expectations by providing exceptional service.
We seek applicants from those that have previously been based in a supply chain finance team to produce and develop from a broad range of data and financial reports, relevant, accurate and insightful monthly management accounts and MI. As part of your remit you should possess be a bsusiness with the desire to support the business and the managers of your dept.
At a transactional level your duties will be:
- Producing monthly reports and accounts to meet deadlines for review by the Head of Department
- Develop and enhance the existing suite of financial KPIs
- Maintain a robust service to the team.
- Ensure compliance with all financial activities to meet company and legislation requirements
- Effectively communicate with and challenge other management colleagues
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for a Qualified or QBE a supply chain accountant who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge further. The perfect role for an accountant who is looking for a new challenge. For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email.