Senior Finance Manager
A global and successful retailer is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
This role includes full responsibility for periodic reporting, providing financial challenge, support, and insight to the Online team on their result.
Main duties include:
- Ensure accurate and complete accounting in line with the month-end timetable.
- Provide hands on support for the balance sheet control process, including regular detailed review of balance sheets with significant focus on material balances to identify balance sheet risks.
- Liaise closely with the Orders to Cash team to understand P&L risk and support the development of processes and controls that minimize this.
- Significant involvement in the year-end process, preparation of deliverables for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly management information to the Online team with commentary that demonstrates comprehensive understanding of cost drivers and variance analysis to budget and prior year.
- Hold monthly review meetings with the E-commerce Director and Head of Marketplaces to feedback actionable insight into the result. Identify drivers of overspend and support and challenge the Online team to ensure delivery and control of their budget
- Evolve month end reporting and analysis to better communicate financial performance to key stakeholders to support decision making.
- Support and guide the Online team through the budget process, liaising closely with the Commercial Finance team to provide key inputs.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience working in an online business. This is a great chance to join a business which looks to continues its success and growth trajectory.