I am currently working with a fantastic client based in Warrington who are looking for a Management Accountant to fulfil a six month FTC.
My client are a fantastic organisation and offer the chance to work for a multinational company this will expose the successful candidate to some invaluable experience.
Your main role will be to assist the business in maximising operating profit and drive improved working capital management.
- Prepare operating profit calculations for management accounts
- Submit month and year end reports to group
- Manage and ascertain value of WIP and accrued income
- KPI monitoring and setting
- Actively address and challenge issues within parts of the group
- Management of fixed asset register as well as depreciation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of EC sales and Intrastat
- Support department during internal and external audit
- Support system development where possible
- Point of contact for ad-hoc reporting and finance projects
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days plus bank holiday (pro-rata for FTC)
- Free parking
- Agile home working
- High chance of contract going permanent
The role will suit a ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant who is immediately available or has a short notice period.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly