My client is a highly successful and visible business that is looking to appoint an M&A Manager to works as part of a small, but highly active team in supporting the Exec team with both UK and global acquisitions.
- Completing financial, buy-side due diligence on a wide range of targets.
- Managing group M&A projects alongside internal / external stakeholders.
- Supporting all elements of the deal cycle from offer drafting through to deal execution.
- Leading integration work streams across the business post acquisition.
- Ad-Hoc projects across the business providing commercial insight and challenge.
- Analysis and interpretation of group trading performance for the SMT
The role would suit someone who works well doing a fluid and varied role in a fast-paced environment. Previous M&A / Corporate Finance exposure (working in TS would be a really good grounding) is desired, as is the ability to handle and translate large amounts of data.
Apply for M&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly