Senior Finance Manager - Overheads
- Overheads Senior Manager role for a Global brand, heading up a team of managers & Senior Analysts
- Brand-new role for the right ambitious individual with FP&A & Business Partnering leadership experience
Globally established hospitality brand in the East Midlands with the capacity to bring in a key leader into their high-performing finance team.
They are great investors in their staff, providing great training, development, and progression opportunities both locally and internationally. This is a hard-working and rewarding culture, and they are now looking to bring a senior leader to continue to drive this success.
As Overheads Senior Manager, you will:
- Provide day to day financial management and analytics to support respective Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders
- Oversee the planning, budgeting and forecasting, quarterly business review and reporting outcomes for Overheads
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners to discuss financial performance, leading complex financial analysis to support business decision making
- Work with Finance process owners to implement continuous improvements to processes, systems and procedures
- Act as point of contact to support business decisions for Directors, VP's and Finance Business Partners
- Oversight of Overheads management across all business areas
- Being a member of the leadership team and partnering with senior stakeholders across the business
- Developing overall business strategy to develop the business unit further
- Recruit, lead, and develop a high-performing finance team, facilitating their career progression and talent rotation
- Delivery of standard performance reporting, analysis and insight for overheads
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across FBP teams
Applicants for this Overheads Senior Manager role should be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable leadership experience from a FP&A, FBP or Accounting team.
- Candidates will also be capable of working as part of a senior management team, in a matrix environment.
- Commercial finance acumen, underpinned by experience in multiple disciplines within an International / Global finance function
- Experience in coordinating planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes in a global organisation (preferred)
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire, lead, build and deliver through high-performance teams
- Strong relationship management ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain consensus
- Ability to prioritise and delegate effectively in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines
Salary on offer £55,000-£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If interested please submit your CV