Interim Group Financial Controller
Our client, a growing UK-based infrastructure business based in Middlesex, is seeking an interim Group Financial Controller for a period of 6 months during a period of change and expansion.
Reporting to the CFO, key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the finance function across reporting, financial accounting, and financial planning
- Preparing and overseeing the consolidation of legal entities
- Ensuring adequate controls and processes are in place as well as ensuring a seamless month-end
- Leading and development a team
- Qualified accountant with proven experience in a similar position
- Heavy industry sector experience, e.g. infrastructure, construction, engineering etc
- Hands-on, but also able to lead and manage a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement; able to partner with senior Execs
Fixed Term Contract offering circa £110-120k base plus company benefits
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
Apply for Interim Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly