Corporate Tax Advisory Manager / R&D Credits
My client is offering an advisory focussed role duringan exciting period of growth. They offer flexible working arrangments and home working part week too.
Top tier London accountancy firm.
This is an opportunity to join a growing Transactions Tax team who work with a varied client portfolio within a nice environment.
- Assisting the Tax Director within the Transactional Tax team
- Responding to both clients and colleagues with regards to any ad-hoc corporate tax related queries that they have on a daily basis. This would include:
- Reviewing the firms more complicated corporation tax computations both for accuracy and to ensuring that all planning opportunities are being highlighted to the Partner;
- Providing support to the audit and accounts team on tax related queries
- Preparation of R&D and other tax credit claims;
- Assisting with the preparation of advisory reports and memos;
- Researching technical tax issues and explaining findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Preparation of HMRC clearances; e. share for share exchanges and corporate reconstructions and demergers.
- Dealing with HMRC directly with regards to client administration (following up outstanding repayments and any ad hoc queries for specialist teams).
- This will mainly be corporate tax focused but will likely include projects which also cover other areas (business tax, income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax). Typical projects will be corporate structuring, transfer pricing, tax relief claims (R&D, film tax credits, video games tax relief, land remediation relief), international tax structuring, capital allowances reviews and supporting clients with UK and offshore real estate transactions.
CTA / ACA Qualified