CFO PE Backed Cybersecurity
Marks Sattin Executive Search is currently working with a PE Backed Cybersecurity business who is seeking a dynamic and commercially minded Chief Financial Officer to drive further growth both organically and through acquisitions that will allow this business to reach the next level.
The CFO will partner with the CEO and commercially astute senior management team to play an instrumental role in achieving the PE house ambitious targets, leading the business though a planned period of strategic growth towards a successful exit and in turn personally profit from a highly lucrative equity stake.
- Finance and management reporting function, supporting the Board through preparation of budgets and financial reports and providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Ensuring robust systems, controls and processes are in place to support a high growth business
- Lead and deliver the operations strategy
- Partnering the CEO ensuring effective delivery of company strategy
- Positioning the business for exit.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, and ACMA).
- Previous experience of working as a number one in a PE Backed business preferably in a Cyber Security, Technology, Software, and/or SaaS, ideally investor LED.
- Helping inform strategic decisions with robust financial models
- Partnering with the CEO and management team to define KPIs and goals, and drive improvements in reporting
- Monthly team, board and investor reporting
Please note due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.