Temp- Perm Finance Manager
An eciting opportunity has come about due to growth, our client are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager on a temp to perm basis.
National UK leading business who are currently going through a huge period of growth are looking to add to their established finance function.
In this role you will manage the provision of the regional financial information and reports as part of the
regional finance team as well as leading on the completeness of month end results reporting, but including
the business planning cycle, annual budgets, and monthly forecasts.
You will also provide financial advice, insight, support and challenge as appropriate to both the senior management team and the Regional Head of Finance, to improve overall business performance. You'll work to support CAPEX
schedules including capital expenditure authorisations, project evaluations and forecasts and lead and drive
value chain analysis alongside contract margin reviews, for complete end to end understanding of group
In addition you will lead the provision of accurate, timely and SOX compliant accounting information in
support of the senior regional team and ensure controls and governance are adhered to and in compliance
with company accounting policies.
This is a key role working closely with senior management team as a business partner, providing critical support as part of the decision making processes including tactical planning and decisions, importantly providing an impartial conscience acting with integrity. Working closely with business and other finance colleagues to ensure clarification and understanding of business performance & consistent application of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure relevant accurate management information is produced and provided to the senior management team and regional finance team
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the regional accounting records, assets and liabilities
- Review and confirmation of the monthly region trading performance, KPIs, performance measures with variance analysis and benchmarking as required
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Ensure robust and accurate forecasts and budgets through review and challenge
- Build partnerships and credible, lasting relationships with all senior managers and their teams and provide financial support to commercial decision making
- Present financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
- Mentor, coach and develop assistant business partner
- Drive in partnership with Senior Management Team and Regional Head of Finance the delivery of business financial objectives
The ideal candidate will be operating at a similar level as a Qualified accountant, either formally or through experience with proven operational finance experience, you will have demonstrable finance operations background with relevant technical skills and a proven track record of delivering value through effective execution of the finance and business
Excellent day rate + the opportunity for the role to become permanent