Audit Manager / Senior Manager
An Audit Manager will have responsibility for managing a wide range of clients that operate in different sectors. They will run a portfolio of around 15 to 30 clients totalling around £500,000 - £700,000 fees.
The London office of this top 20 firm is home to more than 40 partners and 350 members of staff.
An Audit Manager will have responsibility for managing a wide range of clients that operate in different sectors. They will run a portfolio of around 15 to 30 clients totaling around £500,000 - £700,000 fees.
Clients range from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, this firm also deals with professional partnerships, landed estates, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneurs, charities and schools. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
There is also the opportunity to work on one-off advisory projects for clients.
- Candidates should be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- The successful candidate will possess a wide range of audit experience.
- The candidate will need to have experience in managing a portfolio of small to large clients as well as having the required understanding of FRS102 and IFRS.
- The firm will provide training and support to help develop the successful candidate's specialist knowledge and capabilities.
- Manager: £60,000 - £68,000
- Senior Manager: £70,000-£85,500
- 35-hour working week
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours) upon successful completion of probationary period
- Working from home allowance of £25 a month.
- Eligibility for the firm's Profit Sharing Plan.
- Eligibility for manager's bonus scheme.
- Eligibility for firm's private medical insurance upon successful completion of probation.