Marks Sattin are working exclusively with a premium-manufacturing brand in Knaresborough for the role of Assistant Accountant. This position is a brand new position as they look to expand their business into the North American Market!
This is a full time position (40 Hours) covering Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger and Credit Control and Month end duties.
The client is also ideally looking for someone to start ASAP, so if you would like to be in with a chance, please apply!
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for processing and maintaining the accounts receivable & payable ledgers as well as managing month-end processes for various regions.
- Accounts receivable for the NAC side of the business including raising sales invoices, credit control, proforma deposit and balance requests.
- Processing bank payments from customers and reconciliation of the USD and CAD bank accounts.
- Updating purchase orders to invoices from the original equipment manufacturers and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Agents Commission Schedules and e-mailing out to Agents.
- Setting up and processing payments via online banking to all US suppliers and passing for review and authorisation by the Finance Controller/Head of Finance
- Intercompany reconciliations with US Group Companies and assisting the FC with month-end reconciliations and reporting.
- Updating and documenting process notes around the NAC finance function.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting accruals and prepayments
Benefits they can offer:
- 25 days holidays
- £25,000-£28,000 Salary
- Full study support ACCA/CIMA
- Beautiful Modern Offices
- Hybrid working
- Free tea & coffee + Fresh fruit weekly
- 2 volunteer days to take annually
- Regular social events
- Casual dress code & atmosphere
- Friday lunch clubs
- Charity events - Annual company charity
- Retail & online discounts
- Performance bonus - Annual
- Christmas party
- Staff discount