Management Accountant - Real Estate
Management Accountant - Real Estate - Our Client is well established and very successful property company specialising in financing 'high end' and best-in-class prime property assets in London and the Home Counties. Due to the expansion after very successful investment operations, they seek a qualified Management Accountant to join a collaborative and notable finance team to be responsible for the tasks ranging from discharging statutory requirements and producing to analysing data which drive key business decisions.
The Role encompasses Financial Management and Reporting, Financial Analysis with some secretarial duties and will report directly to the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for:
- The prime financial record keeping (Sage 50).
- Preparation and continuing development of monthly management accounts for presentation to the board by the FD and CEO.
- SPV/Subsidiaryaccounting and consolidated group
- Working with H of F on year-end Financial Statements and Tax reporting in conjunction with the external accountants.
- CT61 Reportingand wweekly payment runs.
- KPI analysis and tracking of key stats along with cohort analysis.
- Mining and analysis of data to inform and assist in decision-making in all areas of the business.
- Work with the H of F with loan modelling and cash flow planning to inform decisions on how to fund loans, with a view to taking ownership of this area.
- Loan management, including accounting for loan amortisation and maintenance, supporting the lending team andissuing of borrower loan statements.
- Involvement in managing the loan underwriting requirements of the business.
- Setting up new companies.
- Aligning new entity reporting dates with the Group.
- Submitting annual statements.
- Profit distributions and the shutdown of companies post loan redemptions.
The Person: The right candidate MUST be a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA, or potentially CIMA) with 2+ years of post-qualified experience. It is highly desirable that you have worked in the real estate industry or property lending. This role covers a wide range of responsibilities; therefore, it is important that you are well organised, able to work independently and at the same time be a proactive and enthusiastic member of the team able to establish working relationships with people of all levels. The right candidate is expected to be extremely accurate with keen eye for detail, always willing to learn and improve personal skills and contribute to fast growing business. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and positive and ready to take a growing role within constantly expanding business offering a huge potential for personal and career development.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.