The Audit Senior will prepare accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders across various sectors and will meet on-site with clients.
Based in Peterborough, this firm acts for wide ranging, varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, OMBs, SMEs, across varied industries and turnovers, up to and over the audit threshold in turnover, with some significant sized corporate clients. You will have opportunity to develop your skills and career, in a leading independent firm in the region with client contact and potential to develop new technical skills.
Audit Senior responsibilities
- Experienced (preferably at least 3 years) within a practice
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience of leading both audits and accounts assignments from planning to completion is essential
- Experience in delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments
- Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland). Knowledge of IFRS useful but not essential
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- You will need to be self-motivated
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet performance targets
The successful candidate should have:
- At least three years of work experience in Audit.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience in auditing financial statements of companies reporting under IFRS, US GAAP and/or local GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or auditing software.
- Confidence, advanced critical and innovative thinking, and excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills
£30,000 - circa £40,000 dependent on experience, background and level, plus benefits.