Group Finance Manager
I am currently partnered up with a rapidly growing, PE backed professional services business on a fantastic opportunity to join as the Group Finance Manager.
This is a newly created role due to the business growing organically and through acquisition which will give you full responsibility and autonomy of managing your own dedicated projects.
If you are looking for a really well rounded commercial role which will give you exposure to all areas of running a finance department and a clear cut progression plan this could be the one for you.
Some of the post holders responsibilities will include:
- Building a great relationship with the relevant Senior Directors to provide strategic financial support
- Lead meetings with internal stakeholders to provide financial insight
- Preparing the monthly management reporting and information packs
- Financial planning & analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory accounts preparation
On offer is a salary from £45-55k, competitive benefits package, hybrid working model, social events and unique exposure & progression.
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified accountant, have excellent commercial acumen, great analytical skills and experience in ideally big 4 but may consider top 10.