10 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT - ACCOUNTS MANAGER - 50/50 OFFICE AND HOME WORKING - £35,000 - BURTON-ON-TRENT
I am delighted to present a unique opportunity to work with a high profile value driven 'not for profit' organisation based in Burton-on-Trent. This is a 10 month fixed term contract, covering maternity, in the role of Accounts Manager.
They ideal start date is the beginning of October (latest mid October) and the annual salary is £35,000 + 20 days holiday and 3% employer pension contribution. The role is 50% office based and 50% home working. The role is 9-5, Monday to Friday and the operate using Microsoft Dynamic NAV and Sage 50.
The role is open to candidates from all sector backgrounds (private, public, 'not for profit') and either qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience (QBE).
As Accounts Manager, reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- General ledger reconciliation.
- Management accounts.
- Departmental month-end analysis.
- Meet financial objectives.
- Managing all fixed assets.
- Month and year-end processes.
- Payment runs. Monitoring cash flow.
- Dealing with HMRC.
- VAT returns through MTD.
- Monitoring and analysis of data to produce financial reports / statements.
- Manage and complete annual audits.
- Coordinate some business events including the AGM.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
A full JD is available and please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to have a conversation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.