Commercial Finance Business Partner
Marks Sattin are working in partnership with a reputable FMCG organisation going through an exciting time of growth and expansion. As a result, a brand new role has been created for an ambitious Commercial Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and will be responsible for providing commercial insight and analysis to aid key decision making, and will also business partner a variety of senior stakeholders across the Group.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Business Partner include:
- Play a key part in helping the business to understand key areas of financial focus such as customer profitability and margin analysis
- Work with key stakeholders to recommend improvements and reduce costs
- Support strategic decision-making by providing high quality, accurate and timely business information
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide support with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provision of financial models and reports
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of financial and operational data and draw conclusions. Use findings to provide an appropriate level of objective challenge to stakeholders, including the identification of risks and opportunities
- Review period end reporting produced and present to required stakeholders in the context of the operational performance
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change effectively within a continually changing environment
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experienced working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Highly analytical skills are required, with the ability to interpret the numbers and discuss the commercial impacts
- Experience working with non-finance stakeholders, with an excellent ability to build relationships, communicate and service stakeholders with their requirements
- As a finance representative working within the operations, be attentive and approachable to all
- Excellent presentation skills (both verbal and written)
If you feel you meet the requirements of my client, please do not hesiate to apply!