Your new company
International business with headquarters based in London.
Your new role
The role is reporting into the FP&A Manager who trained in practice. They are looking to recruit a newly qualified ACA trained in practice, wanting to move into industry as a Management Accountant. The role has come about due to the current Management Accountant, has been promoted and is moving internally. Really exciting opportunity for your first move into industry which will offer excellent development and progression opportunities
- Production and review of the London office monthly management accounts
- Undertake variance analysis of the UKUS & London office general ledger codes and liaise with budget holders to resolve queries
- Production and review of the Global/UKUS & London office budgets and assumptions
- Assisting in the year- end audit
- Providing analysis and insight to inform and influence decision making regionally and globally by producing ad-hoc reports
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be newly ACA qualified from a Top 4 / 10 practice, looking to move into industry. You will be driven and ambitious with excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be joining an established, international business, where there are plenty of opportunities to move & progress internally. You will be working closely with an impressive FP&A Manager and other finance leaders who will support you development. You will receive a competitive salary of 50-55,000 + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.