FP&A Analyst (ACA 1st Step to Industry)
FP and A Accountant (ACA recently qualified)
£50,000 + suite of benefits (bonus, healthcare, pension, 33 days holiday etc)
If you’ve recently completed ACA in a top or mid-tier firm you may likely want to get well away from audit ASAP! You could step into internal audit or financial accounting but this would be far more exciting a move!
- You’ll be joining a FTSE 250 group experiencing growth. It’s a multisite FMCG manufacturing business where continuous improvement is a constant strive.
- You’ll be working with some talented peers within the group central finance team - a collaborative function where most of your peers will also have trodden your career path and qualified ACA in practice before moving across.
- You’ll have a valuable balance of support and mentoring from like-minded people who are sharp, ambitious but down to earth and approachable.
Your role is super broad with exposure to management accounting, budgeting, forecasting, group accounting, planning, there are plenty of added value projects alongside the business as usual reporting.
It’s a role for someone with ambition, the career avenues within the group are varied and wide - they can be tailored to your individual aims. You may want to become a subsidiary / site finance lead, you may see yourself in commercial accounting or operational business partnering. Maybe you want to climb the tree in group finance and see yourself as future CFO. Its genuinely feasible.
You don’t need to be the finished article but what you do need:
- ACA qualification completed (and a strong academic record)
- Experience of audit within a top / mid tier firm.
- Experience of large business / group audits ideally (knowledge of a manufacturing setting would be useful but not a prerequisite)
- A great attitude - you’ll be joining a cohesive and enthusiastic team who work well together
- Interest in developing your skills and knowledge and progressing your career within a highly regarding growth PLC
If you are a career driven newly qualified accountant looking for a business facing role in an innovative, armlet leading and prestigious group we would welcome the chance to speak.
Apply for FP&A Analyst (ACA 1st Step to Industry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly