Management Accountant | York | £40,000 - £50,000
Are you a confident and talented Management Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant looking for an exciting new challenge in the York region?
This is a modern and profitable Biotech group experiencing significant growth. You’ll be joining at a really interesting and exciting time - the business is set for continued growth and expansion.
The business is small and agile enough for you to make a real difference and be completely visible…. You aren’t surrounded by bureaucracy and red tape but have the chance to really deliver change without lots of frustrating barriers.
The group is also large enough to ensure you have security, major career scope, lots of interesting projects and investments, diverse high profile customers, huge appetite for growth…
It’s a superb platform for someone qualified / part qualified who enjoys variety and wants to work in a professional, collaborative and close knit team where you’ll feel truly valued and rewarded.
The remit includes management accounting, deep dive into the P&L, budgeting, variance analysis, forecasting, business partnering, project accounting - tons of variety and challenge.
You will need:
- To be progressing toward or qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- To be someone who loves a role focused on added value - there is routine business as usual reporting but lots of room to make a real impact.
- To be a natural problem solver who will love working with colleagues during the growing pains and exciting expansion.
- To have a keenness to progress - -there is a natural route to become an FC within a subsidiary of the group.
- To enjoy a reasonably complex business - this is a fast paced, innovative and ambitious biotech group with high profile pharma clients and highly skilled staff.
- Great with Excel.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly