Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager | Spalding | £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + 20% bonus + pension [Remote working, but with some UK travel]
Market-dominant PLC with a reputation for excellent investment in people and unrivalled innovation have an opportunity for a Commercial Finance manager to partner across a large division of the wider group
Providing key insight into trends, margin analysis you will report directly to the Financial Controller, enabling sound commercial decision making and driving efficiencies to align with the wider UK strategy.
You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy when it comes to financial management and control within a £450m turnover division of a large and expanding group.
You will work within a collaborative and cohesive team and for a business where innovation and new ideas are welcomed, business partnering across both finance and operational teams.
The progression within this company are unrivalled, and would be an incredible platform for an aspiring Financial Controller downstream.
The role will have aspects of month end requirements as well as daily/ weekly forecasting, reporting on margin dynamics, NPD including launches & promotional activity, assessing financial viability. You will also provide cover for the site Financial Controller in this broad and visible role.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a relevant qualification, ideally CIMA (ACCA/ACA)
- Have a solid understanding of Commercial principles such as margin, mix, forecasting etc
- Be adept at Commercial modelling such as promotional activity, new product launches, overrider/rebate accruals, commodity tracking etc
- Strong analytical skills to provide meaningful insights, identifying underlying trends etc
- Committed to continuous improvement - driving process change for efficiencies
- Excellent Excel skills
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships
- High attention to detail is essential
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Be willing to travel to multiple UK locations (average 2-3 times per month, potentially more in the initial period)
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly