Assistant Accountant [Crypto / Blockchain]
Assistant Accountant (Remote Working - Crypto / Blockchain Group)
£30,000 - £40,000
Remote Base (anywhere UK)
This is a hugely exciting and unique opportunity to join a business at the absolute cutting edge of the growing and fast paced blockchain / crypto market.
The business is well-invested and expanding rapidly. They are a leading start up focused on technologies / solutions within their ever-expanding niche.
Due to growth they have a newly created role for a hands on Assistant Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Director you will support with a wide range of core accounting tasks.
It is a multi-country group and you will have valuable exposure and significant opportunity to develop extremely valuable expertise within this modern market. You will be developing skills, knowledge and expertise that will separate you from peers as this arena continues to develop and expand.
It’s a hugely exciting role for anyone with natural interest in crypto / blockchain.
You will need:
- To be an inquisitive, naturally assertive and proactive individual who has either completed AAT or is studying toward ACCA / CIMA.
- To have excellent IT skills including confidence with Excel.
- To be someone who can work remotely without micromanagement - there is support available but you will work fully remotely and the role requires you to be self motivated / self managing.
- To be someone comfortable with change - this is a modern business within the IT / blockchain space - they have modern ways of working and extremely high degrees of flexibility.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, tenacity and confidence to ask questions when you aren’t sure of the answer.
- Experience of Xero is required.
If you are looking for a highly flexible role within an exciting SME (circa 100 employees) where you will enjoy being at the front edge of developments we would welcome the chance to speak.
Apply for Assistant Accountant [Crypto / Blockchain]
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly