Finance Business Partner
We are currently recruiting a key role within a rapidly growing business, the role will have immediate and regular exposure to the directors. As such there is a very clear opportunity for someone to make a strong impression and progress their career within this business.
Our client are a innovate business who are currently going through a period of growth, based in Stockton.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for producing financial analysis, models & forecasts to improve results and decision making within the business.
* Develop an understanding of the commercial charging mechanisms for key customer accounts and use this knowledge to confirm that we are charging customers accurately and capturing all billing opportunities.
* Perform regular profitability analysis on key customer accounts and identify actions to improve margins.
* Identifying changes to resource levels, how jobs are operated, labour cost controls, etc which will improve results and working with management to implement these changes.
* Produce the annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts for a number of our contracts / sites
* Produce the weekly flash P&L and monthly management accounts for a number of our contracts / sites
* Perform analysis and sense checks over weekly revenue to ensure accuracy and identify any trends.
* Playing a lead role in significant projects within the finance team - acquisitions, new contract wins, system changes, etc.
* Forecasting and financial modelling to understand the impact of making certain changes to resource levels, commercial rates etc.
* Ad-hoc analysis for the Finance Director, Operations Director or Regional Directors based on current events or results.
* Helping to design and implement the processes to account for revenue and costs in relation to new contract wins or acquisitions
* Support the Management Accountants with some of the key reconciliations (fuel, maintenance costs, etc).
This role would suit an experienced Accountant who has the ability to challenge and improve processes and to influence people at all levels. It may also be suited to a part qualified or recently qualified accountant who is hungry for an opportunity to operate in this type of commercial role.
excellent salary + benefits + career progression