T2M Resourcing are recruiting this Financial Controller opportunity due to internal promotion within a highly successful group. The Financial Controller role presents a great career step for a qualified accountant who has strong technical accounting skills along with the ability lead and develop a small finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your remit will include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and business performance / insight reports
- Supporting the management team with decision making through financial analysis and ad-hoc project accounting
- Preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Working capital management and cashflow forecasts
- Ensuring robust financial controls with balance sheet and audit / compliance checks
- Management and development of the finance team
- Responsibility for all HMRC reports and compliance including sub-contractor accounting returns, PAYE, pensions, VAT etc.
- Development of systems and processes
- Review and approval of payments
- Liaison with external advisors, banks and auditors as required
To be successful in this role we seek:
- A qualified accountant or ‘QBE’ with proven experience in the construction sector – we will consider candidates that have trained in practice and audited construction clients
- Great technical accounting and reporting skills with an eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level of drive and enthusiasm to lead and inspire a team
- Desire to improve processes and controls
- Confident and able to develop internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent knowledge of HMRC returns and reporting including CIS, PAYE, VAT etc.
- Passionate about making a difference!
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly