Based in Chester for an award winning business
Management Accountant required for a market leading, award winning business in the service industry.
They have recently had investment and hence have made a strong recovery from Covid and are now in a position to expand their finance team.
They are passionate about offering exemplary service and keen to hire individual's who want o make a different in a fast growing, award winning business.
The role of Management Accountant includes
- Assist the Financial Controller with daily financial tasks.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the production of the Management accounts and compile presentations for submission to the Exec Team and Group Finance.
- Undertake detailed Gross Margin reporting.
- Undertake detailed Budget and Forecast preparation.
- Monitor and Challenge departmental spend.
- Identify and Implement Process Improvements and improve internal controls.
- Review Internal Audit Procedures.
- Identify & Implement improvements to Group Submissions.
- Aid the development of the Assistant Management Accountant.
- Maintain the integrity of the Financial Systems.
- Develop ongoing and effective teamwork with all departments.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet items including Bank.
- HMRC tax returns including preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
You will be an experienced Management Accountant who is ideally qualified, although qualified by experience will be considered.
You will experience of working through a month end cycle and have excellent attention to detail, as well as being service focused.
They offer a salary of circa 45k, plus additional benefits, including 23 days holiday (plus an additional day in December) pension, life cover and staff discounts.
The role is initially for 6 - 12 months with a possibility of a permanent position.