FP&A and Systems Analyst
Finance and Systems Analyst role, reporting into the Head of FP&A and responsible for the development of the finance systems and improvement to reporting and analysis.
Private equity backed education group that are looking to grow internationally. Offering excellent education for students is top of this organisations agenda and they looking for continuous improvement to their product. In line with this, they are also looking to improve the support and corporate services to be "best in class" and this includes finance.
- Leading on key improvements to the finance systems
- Analysis of reporting and supporting non finance in building meaningful reports
- Support on financial planning information
- Working on budget and planning tools, including analytical use of data
- Working closely with systems users to improve effectiveness
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with strong commercial finance and systems or data experience. You will have an understanding of systems and budgeting tools and how they can be used effectively by a finance team and you will have worked with finance and non finance staff to improve reporting and analysis.
Salary c£60,000 plus benefits