FP&A Manager | £45,000 - £50,000
An FMCG manufacturing business based in Lichfield, Staffordshire is looking to recruit an FP&A Manager to generate insights and drive the right commercial decisions for the business. This is a full-time, permanent role.
The FP&A Manager will manage the Commercial and Distribution sub-function of the Business Finance Department, the purpose of this function being to maximise profits of the business by identifying opportunities or enabling the business to make the best-informed decisions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The newly appointed Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will:
- Lead the commercial Budget & Forecasting processes, including Sales & profitability forecasts at a product and customer level.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis to commercial teams, consisting of sales and margin performance variances with insight into what are the biggest contributors.
- Oversee the overheads for commercial and marketing, along with the full P&L for the transport fleet operation.
- Monitor performance and sign off commercial activities e.g., Promotions, range changes & NPD.
- Manage and mentor the Commercial Accountant.
The business seeks an FP&A Manager who demonstrates the below:
- Strong experience of business partnering.
- CIMA Qualified with 2+ years PQE.
- Proven experience within an FMCG background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you will be offered:
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 10% bonus
If you would like to find out more about this excellent FP&A Manager role, please apply now.