Group Reporting Accountant
fdu are recruiting a Group Reporting Accountant / Statutory Reporting Accountant (12m fixed term contact) for a client who are planning to IPO in London.
The role will report into the Group Financial Reporting Manager and support the wider Group Finance team with the Group's internal and external reporting.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Production of statutory accounts
- Preparing Group Consolidations
- Taking a technical lead on all reporting and accounting projects
- Preparing year end audits and working on lender reporting schedules
- Leading the full audit process and managing internal and external audit
- Preparing technical accounting papers for board & audit
This role is newly created and will ideally suit an ACA qualified accountant with 1-2 years PQE either working in practice or industry.
You will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Strong experience with IFRS
- Strong system experience including Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
Apply for Group Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly