£45,000 - £50,000
A rapidly expanding Private Equity backed business based in Chorley has a newly created role for a Commercial FP&A Analyst.
Reporting into the CFO this is an exciting time to join the company as they experience a period of rapid growth.
Subsequently the requirement to recruit a forward thinking, commercial and ambitious FP&A Analyst has arisen to aid the short- and long-term growth plans.
The role requires the development of commercial and operational stakeholders across the group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced environment and join a business that encourage people to 'think outside the box' and want to add value to a business through in-depth FP&A
As FP&A Analyst your role will involve:
- Developing KPIs
- Modelling; designing new financial models and setting up dashboards to analyse KPIs.
- Rebuilding and improve existing financial models - including revenues, actuals and forecasting
- Managing the business forecast & budgeting process.
- Understanding business drivers
- Analysing various data; CAPEX, Margins, Projects work
- Actualisation of the forecast.
- Building key relationships with business unit commercial teams and key operational stakeholders.
- Implementation of group staff reporting vs budget and re-forecast across all entities
- Managing and development of one direct report, FP&A Assistant.
- Production of monthly COO board report.
- Ad Hoc Business analysis
To apply for the job, you must:
- Be fully qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Have advanced excel (sumifs, vlookups, pivots etc.)
- Power BI advantageous but not essential
- PE Background is ideal **but not essential**
- Must be from a highly commercial background and have good commerciality
- Proficiency in MS Power point and the ability to create clear and informative financial presentations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various senior stakeholders across the business
- Self-starter able to take ownership of tasks, maintaining focus when tight deadlines are required
- Demonstrates good time management to achieve task completion and utilises time effectively
- Good attention to detail and the ability to ensure consistency when reporting information from a variety of sources
- Good level of communication and confidence
- Creative thinking when solving problems, constantly driving improvement of time-consuming tasks
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in touch with Rebecca on 07889 300045