I'm currently recruiting for an industry leading, well established logistics company based in South West London who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a 12-18 month contract.
You'll be working for a well known logistics company established over 30 years ago that are known as pioneers within their industry. You'll be working as a Management Accountant and will be responsible for the management reporting for a number of entities.
Your duties will include;
- Monthly management accounts
- Reconciling P&L and balance sheets
- Budgeting and variance analysis
- Liaising with stakeholders ensuring all operating costs are correctly allocated and reconciled and prepare analysis to budget
- Preparation of monthly MI for multiple sites
Ideally you'll be a fully qualified accountant although other experience will be considered. You'll need to have excellent communication and business partnering skills in particular with non finance stakeholders and possess a high level of attention to detail.
You'll be needed on a 12-18 month contract with the potential to become permanent and work a 37 hour week on a hybrid working pattern (3 days from the office and 2 days from home a week). You'll be paid £35,000-£40,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.