Interim FP & A Specialist
Interim FP & A Specialist - Newly created finance team based in Leeds for a newly created organisation. This represents a great opportunity to join a newly created organisation with an exciting future ahead of them.
A newly created organisation based out of Leeds to focus on projects to tackle climate change.
This Interim FP & A Specialist role will be based within the newly created finance team with a view that 2 days per week would be spent working within the office and the rest of the time would be working remotely.
An Interim FP & A Specialist for an initial 6 month contract - key areas of delivery will include:
- Building comprehensive reporting to demonstrate detailed financial performance, identifying trends and opportunities.
- Developing planning and analysis processes from scratch
- Financial modelling
- Provide strategic and tactical decision support to the business.
- Provide project support including benefit realisation, budget management, strategic decision support.
To be successful in the role of Interim FP & A Specialist you will need the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Previous experience with financial planning & analysis
- Commercial acumen
- Financial modelling skills
- Experience of supporting a range of key stakeholders
- Ideally candidates will have a background of experience in either banking/financial services or public sector - or a combination of all of these.
Initially an interim contract inside IR35 on a PAYE or Umbrella company basis with day rates considered between £250 - 450 per day depending on relevant experience.
Hybrid working pattern with at least 2 days per week based out of the newly refurbished offices in Central Leeds.