A growing, ambitious UK based international fmcg group with distribution across many countries inclusing Africa and emerging markets.
The company is seeking a commercial CFO to help the company's growth plans. Salary package includes several x salary longterm bonus / incentives. Reporting to the CEO, responsibilities include:
- financial commercial business and strategic partnering
- supporting the development of business operations internationally and in Africa & emerging markets
- management and development of the finance team and international accounting operations
- development of SAP / ERP systems
- management of the business and financial analysis and management information
- management of statutory accounting, consolidation, tax
- management of banking and external 3rd party relationships
- ad hoc projects
Candidates should be commercially orientated, experienced at CFO/FD level, strong technically with consolidation / group experience. Experience in Africa AND emerging markets is required and SAP an advantage. The company is ambitious and growing and there are also opportunities for substantial bonus and incentive earnings with this exciting CFO opportunity.
The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.