- Finance opportunity in a fantastic high profile housing association in Manchester
- Flexible working, fantastic line Director
A high profile and progressive Housing Association in Manchester with an amazing working culture and that encourages development and progression.
- To provide operational financial advice to all levels of the organisation and to inform decision making, recognising the services delivered and the framework in which the business operates.
- To manage and plan work for finance colleagues within the finance business partnering and, rents and service charges functions.
- To develop and manage the production of the monthly management accounts, and business partnering packs for all entities within the organisation and team of business partners including analysis and explanation of variance to budget, cashflows and accurate and timely forecasting and preparation of SMT & Board papers and presentations as required.
- Successfully lead and manage the production and reporting of annual budgets, and variances to 30 year plan explained and understood. Prepare and inform Executive and Board papers and presentations as required.
- Responsible for the review of payroll costs and reporting of performance data monthly with Heads of Departments
- A qualified accountant
- Understanding of FRS102 and SORP
- Self motivated and can work with high level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Can use own initiative to adapt to work demands and complex challenges
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager who wants to work in a high profile, modern not for profit.