Tax Manager - Part Time & Remote
This would suit an individual who is looking to work flexible hours (3 days per week) with a generous salary on offer of £40,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the successful candidate will become the tax expert for the group, taking control of the tax compliance and liaising with external tax advisers on all tax related matters.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Taking control of Tax compliance for the Group
- Liaising with external tax advisors on all tax related matters
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns in line with the partial exemption standard method
- Preparing quarterly QIPS calculations
- Completing year end alphapacks
- Reviewing final tax submission packs
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical mind set, be a qualified Tax Accountant, with good knowledge and experience of VAT.
The company have gone through a huge period of growth in the last two years and together with a complex business plan, they can offer a fantastic, progressive career path.
The role is mostly remote, with occasional travel to the Preston office once per fortnight.
If you are interested in hearing more then please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore.
Apply for Tax Manager - Part Time & Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly