Senior Finance Business Partner
- Senior Finance Business Partner opportunity in a fantastic high profile Housing Association in Manchester
- Flexible working
One the UK's Leading and Largest Housing providers with a large number of housing units and an impressive development pipeline of social properties.
- Providing support to Managers & Directors on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting, forecasting and financial business analysis.
- To develop a series of Dashboards or other suitable reporting frameworks which provide insightful management reporting.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- To take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for development and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business Partner role, will be a qualified accountant with exposure to operating at a similar level.
- Ideally you will have exposure working within Social Housing and / or Property / Development
- Track record of engaging with management to support and influence decision making in the business.
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner who wants to work in a high profile, modern not for profit.