Property Portfolio Accountant, Brent Cross, £40k + Study
We have a great opportunity for a part qualified or newly qualified accountant looking to join a well-known, award winning consumer brand. Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, you will play a central role in the stewardship of the Property Portfolio of this brand.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Fully responsible for looking after small subsidiary entity accounts: undertaking daily accounting entries, closing month end, and ensuring year end accounts meet with annual audit requirements.
- Checking all rent is received in a timely manner across the whole property portfolio
- Ensure bank reconciliations that receipts, and payments are recorded accurately
- Dealing with properties enquiries, and external partners
- Respond swiftly to incoming emails and telephone queries
- Helping to ensure compliance with council requirements, i.e. Licences/ Council tax
- Making all property-related payments
- VAT returns for the property related entities
- Liaising with the auditor for property related entities accounts.
- Work closely and support the Brand finance team and participate on any projects or ad hoc tasks as required.
- Ideally studying towards/ completed a professional qualification: AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience within the property industry (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Experience using Xero/QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is a good team
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviors, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Property Portfolio Accountant, Brent Cross, £40k + Study
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly