Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Analyst on an interim basis , to provide a wide range of accounting and budgetary support across all areas of this organisation's operations.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst include:
- Create system journals for both capital and revenue in line with journal guidance
- Analyse budget variances, monitor trends and ensure issues are escalated as appropriate
- Assist in costing new developments and service charges
- Maintain records of budget changes ad profiles of expected expenditure on both excel files and the general ledger system regularly evidencing that both systems and in balance
- Assist in the completion of monthly financial reports on the financial position. These reports must highlight and explain significant variances from plan to inform senior management of any areas of concern
- Working through accruals, pre-payments
Required skills and experience of the Finance Analyst
- AAT or CCAB part-qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working on accruals, pro-payments and journals
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Analyst role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.