Finance Business Partner
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading MGA who are looking for a senior finance business partner to join the London office. This is market leading brand with excellent progression and development opportunity for the right individual. They invest heavily in technology, with innovation being at the forefront of everything they do.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Build strong relationships with executive board and MD's to support commercial decision making.
- Production of budget and forecast process, working with stakeholders to manage the timetable and present back to the group.
- Challenging key stakeholders where appropriate and provide support on key decisions.
- Leading production of UK management accounts and review month end processes and implementing stronger controls.
- Supporting in year end close process including statutory accounts prep.
- Supporting other finance teams across the group ensuring tax and IFRS reporting is accurate.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with post qualified experience in similar roles, partnering with senior management and providing commercial insights and analysis to support decisions. Previous insurance sector experience and understanding of insurance P&L is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive package and a highly commercial role where you will directly influence commercial decision making with exposure to the top level of management in the company. It therefore offers excellent visibility and the chance to build your brand in the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.