Senior Pricing Manager
Your new company
I am currently working with a FTSE 100 technology business which has operations in over 40 countries and a genuine passion for ongoing development and progression. They are a market leader in utilising data to support clients, economies and communities to flourish. This is an exciting opportunity to join as a Senior Pricing Manager to work within the UK&I pricing function.
Your new role
This is a broad, varied and highly commercial role. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting large, complex customer proposals
- Leading on pricing strategies, price books and execution of pricing across the vast product portfolio
- Working with product teams to support on new pricing strategies aligned to customer value proposition.
- Support ongoing change and improvement projects through analysis
- Support on the company wide transformation and development of automation and digitisation in the workplace.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be able to demonstrate value based pricing and developing standardised pricing process with data/software pricing experience highly desirable. You will need to be capable of working in cross functional teams with a track record of delivering results in a project based environment. You will need excellent stakeholder management and the ability to influence and advise senior stakeholders and work to tight deadlines, often led by external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent wider package. You will have the opportunity to work in a commercial, value add role where the work you are doing has real impacts on the business revenues and performance. You get the opportunity to interact with a wide range of senior stakeholders, giving you excellent internal visibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.