Private Client Tax Senior
Your responsibilities will include assisting with the compliance and advisory requirements of a number of mainly Private Client Individuals and in addition some trust tax returns, with a view to take on your own portfolio and manage your own client relationships.
A leading practice based in central Oxford.
- Managing a portfolio and assisting other staff members with personal and trust tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress.
- Assisting in the review of tax returns by more junior members of staff.
- Involvement in general tax planning issues including Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax planning and day to day tax advice.
- Assisting colleagues with high level tax planning with a view to develop your knowledge and experience over time.
- To liaise proactively with clients.
- To assist in marketing Private Client taxation services.
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA, ACA or ATT, or qualified by experience
- Progression to CTA is provided to the right candidate if desired, but not essential
- At least 2 years' experience in accountancy background
- Confident and well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and takes initiative
- Ability to work well within a team and assist with work not specifically on your own allocation
- Supports the development and training of junior team members
Competitive salary + market leading benefits.