It is client facing role, you are the main point of contact for these clients. You deal with planning, reviewing and meeting and finalisation of client accounts.
- leading small-medium sized firm based in Witney.
- Strong charity links and large client base
- Tightly knit working culture
- prioritises a balance between work and personal life.
- Take ownership of managing a portfolio of clients mainly limited companies
- Client facing role - being the main point of contact for these clients
- Accounts for clients - planning, reviewing and meeting and finalisation
- Advising and giving guidance to clients on their accounts and other related matters
- Remuneration planning
- Overview of VAT returns / management accounts
- Being the main contact for your clients in regards corporation tax and personal tax services and review of these returns
- Assisting in the training / support of trainees
- Supporting the directors with more technical tasks
- A good communicator
- A strong technical background in accounts
- A strong technical background in tax
- Excellent IT skills
- A proactive approach to looking after their clients
- A self starter but also an effective team player
- A strong commercial approach
- Bringing jobs in within budget
- Organised - Efficient management of portfolio work in progress
- A genuine interest in building fee income to their client base
- ACA/ACCA Qualified (newly qualified) or qualified by experience.
Competitive salary + Benefits