Senior Financial Accountant
Looking for a Newly Qualified/ first time mover from practice. This is a great first role for someone looking for that step into industry with lots of progression opportunities.
WFH - 2/3 days in the office depending on what you'd prefer.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for preparing the consolidated management accounts and reporting for lenders.
The role will also encompass supporting the yearly audit and budgeting procedures. In the event of acquisitions, a sturdy technical accounting knowledge is vital for acquisition accounting.
- Preparation of acquisition accounting papers
- Goodwill impairment assessments
- Preparation of statutory accounts supporting fellow senior financial accountant
- Prepare the consolidated management accounts pack within monthly timetable
- Post group company and consolidation adjustments
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly reporting for bank finance lenders
- Prepare acquisition accounting entries along with supporting papers for auditors
- Preparing consolidated group forecasts
- Adhoc annual leave cover for team of financial accountants / set-up of new companies when acquired or set-up
Balance sheet reconciliations and fixed assets
- Share responsibility with Financial Accounting Manager reviewing reconciliations required by team of Financial Accountants
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for complex/consolidation accounts
- Supporting budget process as required
- Continually identifying process improvement opportunities within the team and implementing them
- Other adhoc support as required and determined by Head of Financial Reporting
Apply for Senior Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly