Followed a sustained period of growth and further success, our exclusive client, a large multinational service business in the Cheshire area, as they seek to appoint an experienced Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, this role will provide exposure to all aspects of Group Finance activity and play a lead role in the next stage of the function's development journey. The candidate must be technically sound, adopt a continuous improvement mentality, and have an ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
* Preparation of the year end provision workings for inclusion in the Group's accounts including management of the tax audit team.
* Preparation of the UK corporation tax returns including Corporate Interest restrictions, Controlled Foreign Companies and group relief / loss planning.
* Preparation and management of corporation tax payments on account.
* Involvement in transfer pricing workings and documentation for the worldwide Group.
* Assistance with Research & Development claims for the group
* Corporation Tax advice on ad-hoc Group projects such as reorganisations, acquisitions
* Management of HMRC enquiries
* Opportunity to assist in the development of Group SAO processes and reviews
* Ad-hoc tax planning and support covering various taxes to fit with the developing needs of the Group.
* A qualified Tax professional with a strong academic background and post qualification experience.
* Self-motivated and driven to continually improve processes and seek new challenges.
* Commercially astute, curious and enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
* Flexible with the ability to adapt to different situations and an interest in commercial operations with willingness to learn and pick up things outside of the tax specialism.
This diverse and challenging role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced tax professional to shape and develop the remit, driving positive change in the business' controls and processes.
You will benefit from the support of a high calibre finance team and be given the opportunity to develop your career with a highly regarded and hugely successful business that invests in their employees.