To carry out audit and assurance work for the firm as part of the audit team. In connection with audit assignments prior to manager review, to be responsible for audit fieldwork and to assist in audit fieldwork.
An established Accountancy firm in central Oxford.
- To complete audit work in accordance with audit procedures.
- To assist in other audit related tasks as required.
- To assist other audit team members.
- Contribute to financial performance of audit team in terms of budgets, target fees and chargeable
- ACA or ACCA or CIPFA fully qualified
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Knowledge and experience of working with charities is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Auditing Standards.
- Working knowledge of Pro-Audit and Digita products would be an advantage.
- Be able to complete jobs to high standard with minimum of supervisor.
- Professional approach to work, colleagues and clients.
- Reliable, trustworthy and approachable.
- Use initiative and has the ability to manage own time and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to travel across region.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits