Financial Accounting Manager
Financial Accounting Manager | Up to £50,000 + Benefits | Warrington, Cheshire | Retail / Transport / Logistics / Distribution
AML Consultancy are supporting a Distribution business, with the UK Head Office based in Warrington, in it's search for a Financial Accounting Manager to manage a team of 3.
Regular duties will include-
- Management of the month end process and reporting of results.
- Reconciliation of all accounts and submission of various group returns.
- Review and understanding of all relevant balance sheet accounts
- Review and understanding of financial position.
- Submission of the Quarterly UK VAT return and associated returns.
- Management of the annual audit process and preparation of the consolidated accounts for the UK and Ireland.
- Must be a qualified accountant with 4 years PQE.
- Must have extensive staff management experience.
- Must have experience managing a high volume AP/AR process.
- Must have experience of successfully running an entire audit process.
- Must have excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Ideally foreign currency exposure
- Ideally previous involvement in preparing corporation tax returns
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Have strong oral and written communications skills
- Possess strong Microsoft skills
It is essential to be able to work without supervision and maintain a relationship within a busy non-finance environment. The position is intended to be for a period of 12-15 months and will develop two existing staff members to take on the role’s responsibilities. The role is anticipated to be 100% office based as COVID restrictions allow.
If you feel like you would possess the necessary skills to succeed in such a Finance Manager role then please click the apply button below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for Financial Accounting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly